top of page
Popcorn Chicken Wrap
(For 4 servings)
• Ayamadu Chicken Popcorn
• Tortilla Bread (4 Piece)
• Fresh Tomato
• Salad Leave
• 1/2 onion (Holand)
• 1/2 Carrot
• 1 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• Cooking Oil
• 4 spoon Mayonnaise
• Pepper power
• Parsley Leaves
Chicken popcorn wraps have goodness
and taste of Ayamadu Product,
we've improving with fresh tomato in favor
of crunchy onions, carrot, cucumber, salad with
sweet sour of mayonnaise...
5. Cut Popcorn chicken into 2 or 3 sections. Take a piece of tortilla (bread) and put with salad ingredients and popcorn chicken pieces then roll it gently.
3. Prepare salad by mixing some ingredients in a bowl and put the mayonnaise with olive oil. Do not forget parsley and mix it together.
4. Heat a frying pan with oil and add the popcorn ayamadu on it. Use low heat. Once the chicken popcorn looks golden brown remove and drain the oil and let it cool, slightly.
1. Clean and drain salad ingredients such as tomato, onion, cucumber and carrot.
2. Cut the cucumber, tomato and onion in the form of dice shape.
6. To get the crunchiness of the bread. Put bread rolls earlier in the oven and bake it. Also can use a multi-purpose non-stick frying pan.
7. Remove from the pan then cut into 2 section and ready to bite!
with selected ingredients
mixed with fresh boneless.
Processed with halal and 'MESTI' certification and food preparation standard"
bottom of page